Tuesday 14 May 2019

Week 492–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Hello again friends, I’m back to announce our lucky winner and top 5 passionista for last week’s “feminine” challenge. It was fantastic to see all your lovely entries, and as always the DT had a wonderful time visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations.  I’ll be announcing Kitty’s top 5 passionista in a moment but firstly let’s find out who our lucky winner is!

For last week’s challenge we didn’t have a sponsor so I offered one lucky winner a 6 pack of promarkers. As always we used random.org and he chose:
No. 22
Congratulations Kym, your card is so pretty.  I love your image and your colouring is perfect.  Please email us at promarkerchallenge@gmx.com and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Kitty had a wonderful time visiting your blogs and seeing your amazing creations.  She loved all your creations and it was a really tough decision but after much deliberation here are her favourite 5:
Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us at promarkerchallenge@gmx.com.
Top 5 Passionista Blinkie
We hope you all have a wonderful week and find some time to enter our current challenge ‘summer is coming’ – full details in the post below.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely surprise to see my card in your top 5 :) thank you and congrats to all.
Wendy x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Gorgeous Top 5 cards. They are all fabulous. Oh how delighted I was to see that I was the challenge winner. I have sent an e-mail. Thank you so very much, Kym x

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 5! It made me so happy!
Congratulations to Kym and the other top 5 picks.