Tuesday 6 October 2009

Top 5 Passionista

Hi all, hope you’re all having a fab Tuesday.  We’re back to announce the top 5 passionista for last week’s ‘cool aqua & apricot’ challenge.  Unfortunately Sam wasn’t able to choose her top 5 this week so Gina has kindly stepped up and taken over her role this week.  So without further ado, here is the top 5 passionista as chosen by Gina:
**** Karen ****

**** Jackie ****

**** Victoria ****

**** Kate ****

**** Lydia ****

Well done ladies, you are now free to add the top 5 blinkie to your blog. 
Don’t forget to check back again on Friday for the weekend workshop when we will have another gorgeous tutorial for you.
Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

5 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations girls, it was a hard choice yet again, but I did love so many of the cards, I think this colour choice has been one of my favs :)
Hugs Gina xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

wow i cant believe i made it in the top 5 pasionista ! how do i get the blinkie ?

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoW!! I'm thrilled...Many thanks xx

Victoria said...

ooooooooooooooh! I'm so chuffed - thanks loads

Victoria
x

Karen said...

Oooooh, thank you so much for this, I'm off to put the blinkie on my blog.
xx