Tuesday 10 July 2012

Week 156–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Good evening crafters.  I’m back a little late than planned with the top 5 passionista and winner for last week’s sketch challenge.  I must confess I went out for a girlie night out with friends and completely forgot all about the post until I got in 5 minutes ago lol!  Anyway I won’t waffle on too much as I’ve kept you waiting long enough!!  The DT had a brilliant time visiting your blogs and seeing your amazing creations as always. 

Firstly we are going to announce the lucky winner of the Promarker Stamping Kit courtesy of Letraset and as always to be fair we used Random.org (there were 43 linked entries and 1 email entry) and he chose:

PFP winner week 156

No. 27

Kim

Congratulations Kim, your card is gorgeous and such a sweet image.  Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize. 

Now onto the Top 5 passionista and Donna had such a fantastic time visiting all your blogs but it was such a tough decision to narrow her favourites down to just 5.  However after much deliberation here are her favourite 5:

Beth

Bernice


Isobel

Lyn

Natalie

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us.

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

We hope you have a wonderful week.  Don’t forget to check out our current challenge “gingham/checks” – full details in the post below.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

Bernice said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 5. When I tried to copy and paste the blinkie into my blog it doesn't 'blink' but just shows the same thing all the time - what have I done wrong?
Bernice

Beth said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card in your top 5 Donna :)

Bernice, if you open the blinkie, then right click and select Inspect Element, you can view the html and add the code as usual to your blog and it will blink x

Nat said...

Thank you so much for putting me in your top 5. It's nice to win prizes, but I must admit I get a bigger thrill from seeing my card picked for an award, thank you!
Natx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all:)x