Tuesday 16 November 2010

Week 78 - Theme

Good morning everyone.  We hope you’ve had another good week and are raring to go with our new challenge.  Wow wasn’t it really frosty yesterday, I had to clear the car windscreen before I could drive off – but at least it’s better than all the rain we had last week lol!  Enough waffling and let’s get on with what you really came here for!  We had lots of gorgeous cards for Julie’s ‘colours of old photographs’ challenge last week and even though it was a tricky one you all rose to the occasion.  Please call back later to find out who Julie has chosen as her top 5 passionista.  We will also be announcing the winner of the £10.00 voucher courtesy of The Secret Crafter

Onto this week’s challenge which has been set by Sue C and she has chosen “stitching and distressing” (your stitching can be real or faux it’s entirely up to you).  Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your promarkers or aqua markers.

Our sponsor this week is Stampeezee and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.

stampeezee logo

The design team have worked their magic once again this week and have come up with gorgeous samples for your inspiration (please click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Sue C

image

Tracy

image

Andie

image

Anja

image

Debs

image

Denise

PFP challenge 78 - stitching & distressing

Emma

image

Julie

image

Michele

image

We hope you have been inspired by our design team cards and we can’t wait to see what you create. 

We have a brand new tutorial on the Weekend Workshop on Friday so we hope you can stop by. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness I'm first - well that's what happens when you play hookie instead of doing the ironing!! Great theme ladies. My card is here. Lol Lynn ♥

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, here is mine: http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/2010/11/shabby-chic-tilda.html
Debbiexx

Cathy said...

Fab theme, love a bit of stitching and distressing!!
My card is here.
Thanks for looking,
Cathy xx

Lynne said...

Great theme I love stitching faux or real :o) great DT cards too - you can find my card HERE
xx Lynne xx

Doreen said...

DT cards mine is here

Mayjasper said...

Here's my card.

nessy said...

oh gosh my first ever card using promarkers!! what amazing creations girls!!
here is my card
thanks for looking
vanesssa xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely DT cards, Here's mine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi All, Missed last weeks challenge but managed this week THink I need someone to put the brakes on 2010 where is it going!!! hope you like my card Hazelxo
Here is mine!

Annette said...

Not one of my strong points, but I've added some faux stitching and used distressed papers. Hope you like it!

Andria said...

Wow it's been so long since I've been able to enter due to internet problems. I've missed these challenges although this weeks theme is not my strong point lol. Great DT work as always - here is mine:
http://iona-rose.blogspot.com/2010/11/hey-cupcake.html

kaos said...

Lovely theme - love a good bit af distressing...
Here is my card!

hugs
kaos

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi guys, thanks for letting me play, love colouring with pro markers, here is my entry, Blessings Hilde
http://happyglitzygirl.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenges-spoonfull-of-sugar130-stamp.html

Tine said...

Hi ladies. Lovely theme Sue. Here's my card.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Hi girls, thanks for another fantastic challenge and all the lovely inspirational cards xx Here is mine. Thanks for looking. Hugs Dora xxx

oheidia said...

Thanks for a great challenge.

my entry

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

Q 4 U. Do u use your normal £200 pond machine or do u use those £15 crafty ones? Im rather reluctant to use my good machine on paper.
Vee

Sarah said...

Well I finally plucked up the courage to try real stitching! here is mine great theme.
Sarah x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Hello,
i like the theme.....
here is my card

Hugs
Bella

Heidi said...

Hi apologies if you get more than one of these, my screen is still showing no comments

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
Fantastic theme this week and gorgeous DT creations as always.
So
this is mine

Kate said...

Hello :0)
My entry is here
Cant believe ive managed two weeks in a row lol.
Kate x

Jenni said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the team this week - my card can be found here
Jenni x

Susie said...

Such gorgeous cards by the DT. Here's my card

Nela said...

Thanks for this challenge.
The DT cards are beautiful.
here is my card
Nela

Kerttu said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!
here's my card

Julye said...

I find distressing so distressing if you know what I mean but here's my effort thanks for the challenge.

oheidia said...

Great challenge! Here is my second entry:

my entry

Dreja said...

Eine tolle Challenge!

HIER ist meine Karte.

LG Dreja

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Great DT cards
Here's my card

Jen said...

hi, my card is available here http://jenbobsplace.blogspot.com/2010/11/passion-for-promarkers-sugar-bowl-and.html
Thanks for another great challenge.

Angie said...

here's mine great challenge
Hugs Angie x

Nicky said...

Oh distressing - it makes me distressed lol - I am not very good at distressing I like neat lines etc - love the DT cards stunning Here's my attempt

lynne said...

Great Challenge, love the DT cards as usual, they are fab!
Here's mine

Lynne xx

Distressed Miss said...

Wow what great cards from the DT as always!
here's mine
Hugs
Clare
x

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful DT cards! Here comes my little entry.
My card
Hugs,
Marie

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you for a great challenge.Here is my card
Big hugs
Emma
xx

Berni said...

Thanks for such a fab challenge. The DT cards are great inspiration.

You can find my card here

Thanks
Berni

Vicky said...

Howdie doodie girlies I'm here by the skin of my teeth....did you miss me last week lol just kidding altho I did miss you guys.
Well here is card hope you like it girls.
here's mine

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nela said...

oh, there is no link to my card, I try it again, sorry.
Hugs Nela
Here is my card