Tuesday 9 November 2010

Week 77 - Theme

Good morning everyone.  It’s Tuesday so that means a brand new challenge for us to share with you.  Before we go into details we would like to say a big thank you for all your gorgeous “lavender, lace and pearls” entries last week.  Wow they were all stunning.  Emma is definitely going to have her work cut out for her when choosing her top 5 passionista.  Don’t forget to check back later to find out who Emma has chosen and also to see who the winner is of the $10.00 voucher courtesy of Simon Says Stamp

Onto this week’s challenge, which has been set by Julie and she has chosen “colours of old photographs” i.e. we would like to see your cards/projects in sepia or black and white colours.  Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your promarkers/aqua markers. 

Our sponsor this week is Secret Crafter and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher to spend in their online store.

Secret crafter

The design team have created amazing samples for you once again this week (if you want to visit their personal blogs please click on their names):

Julie

image

Michele

image

Sue C 

image

Tracy

image

Andie

image

Anja

image

Debs

image

Denise

PFP challenge 77 - colours of old photographs

Emma

image

Wow we’re sure you’ll agree they have done a wonderful job once again this week.  We hope you’ll be inspired to join in with our challenge this week and we look forward to seeing what you create. 

Don’t forget we have a new tutorial on the Weekend Workshop on Friday so please pop by and check it out. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

38 comments:

Vicky said...

OOOOHHHH I love this theme its 1 of my faves....just gotta decide whether go for sepia or black & white now!! Fabberlicious inspirations as always girls....they are all gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Wiccababe said...

fabulous samples again this week girls
Debz
xx

Cathy said...

Fab samples girls, and Here is my card, ... not sure it was my favourite challenge!!
Thanks for looking,
Cathy xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Love this challenge , and adore the dt cards, just wow. janex
here is my effort

Meesh said...

All your cards are stunning, ladies!
Here's my effort... http://meeshsplace.blogspot.com/2010/11/20s-evie-in-monochrome.html#links

Apris said...

I like this theme. Lovely cards from DT. Here is mine: http://apris-askartelunurkka.blogspot.com/2010/11/passion-for-promarkers-77.html

Unknown said...

I had a whole heap of fun with this challenge, so thanks

Here is my card

Lisa

Lynn said...

Will be having a go at this one. In the mean time, have you seen this? http://amomentintime-craftycooper.blogspot.com/2010/10/promarker-preferences.html

Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies,
beautiful cards.
Thank you for the nice challenge and here's my card
Hugs Karla

coops said...

oh i love this theme ladies and your dt cards are stunning as always.couldn`t wait to make this card heres mine
luv coops xxx

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
Fantastic DT cards!!!!!
I loved this challenge.....

Here is my entry

Hugs Alison
xxx

Elaine ♥ said...

Absolutely stunning cards by the DT :)

Here is my card

Elaine x

Angie said...

love this theme enjoyed making this card here's mine

DesigNeAl said...

Great theme, thanks!
Here's my card:
http://designeal.blogspot.com/2010/11/friendship-card.html

denny said...

loverly cards dt i ejoyed doing this card i went for sepia great choice and idea for a challenge . here is my card http://denny-petalsandpearls.blogspot.com/2010/11/tilda-in-crochet-hat.html

Cards By MI said...

Here comes a card from me.
My entry
Love and hugs,
Marie

kaylou said...

Hi laies, fab challenge and amazing DT work.
here's mine
Hugs Kaylou x0x0

Beth said...

Love the theme this week. Gorgeous DT samples.

My card can be found here

Linda Wescott said...

I loved this challenge, it's so exciting to learn new techniques, and discover you love them so much you don't want to do anything else (till the next new tech lol). I've had so much fun and wow wow wow ladies you are all so talented, loved all your cards. Hugs lin My card is here http://lindysmaidwidluv.blogspot.com/2010/11/simply-sepia-truest-vintage.html

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great theme and gorgeous DT work

Hugs Jane x

Here's my card

Unknown said...

Great DT examples as always ladies. My card is here. Lol Lynn ♥

Carola/Schokofee said...

Nice theme and great cards!!!
Here is mine

Carola

Loreal Blondi said...

You'll find my brownish Christmas card here

Lisa said...

I loved this challenge!!! Here's my card http://lisasparkleandstamps.blogspot.com/2010/11/awww-sweet.html

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Great DT cards. I really liked this challenge. I went for black and white and printed coloured digi papers in greyscale which worked!
Here's my card

Kate said...

Hello here is my entry. Its the first time ive coloured all one colour.
Kate x

Anonymous said...

WOW what a fabby challenge set this week, I loved looking at all the lovely DT cards, very inspirational.
You can take a peek at my creation Here

hugs all xxxx

Sharon said...

Hope this is alright.
My card is here
Sharon x

Nicky said...

Never done this sort of theme before - heres my card

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Here comes my contribution.

Hugs Åsa

Mervi said...

great theme, but I added blue too!!!!
here's my card,-))m

Tine said...

Hi girls. Lovely cards from the DT for inspiration. Here's my card.
Glad to be able to play along.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

Hi, here is my card for this challenge. Not sure if I managed the theme so well, but still hope you like it. Thanks for looking xxx

Stampersue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stampersue said...

here's mine finally

ThereseSKortoGott said...

Lovley card from DT as always...
What a nice challenge and it was a real CHALLENGE..for me
Thank you girl for this week!!
Here is my card:

http://thereseskortogott.blogspot.com/2010/11/passion-for-promakerweek-77-theme.html

HugS/Therese.S

Hazel said...

Super cards from the DT. Now I have some promarkers I can take part, so my card is here x

The Crafty Den said...

Email entry from Jane x