Tuesday 2 November 2010

Week 75 – winner & top 5 passionista

Oops I’m so sorry I am so late with this post (I had a little doze on the settee after my tea lol!).  I’m back this evening to announce the lucky winner of last week’s challenge and also who Debs has chosen as her top 5 passionista.  As I mentioned earlier we had so many gorgeous entries last week that Debs has really had to work hard to narrow her selection down to just 5!

Ok so let’s announce the lucky winner of the top prize first.  Up for grabs were 5 promarkers or 5 aqua markers courtesy of Just Tracy’s and the lucky winner is:

Beth

image

Congratulations Beth please email us to claim your prize.

Ok so now onto the top 5 passionista as chosen by Debs:

Asa

image

Marianne

image

Maya

image

Sarah

image

Tine

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs (if you need any help with this please email us).

top-5

Don’t forget we another fantastic tutorial on the weekend workshop on Friday so please stop by and check it out.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Well done ladies :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Maya said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5!
I am honored, and very happy :D
Hugs from Maya

Julie said...

Gorgeous choices!! Well done everyone!! Juliexx

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Thank you so, so much for picking my card/suitcase as Top 5!
Im sooo happy!! :0)
Hugs!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, I am so pleased to be chosen as one of the top 5. I'm so glad you liked my card that much. Marianne x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I couldn't get the e-mail link to work and don't know how to get the blinkie. I think I need the html code for it. Marianne x