Tuesday 3 August 2010

Week 62 - Top 5 Passionista

Sorry we are late tonight, I have been passed the honour of posting the “top 5” as Denise is recuperating after a bump in her car today, she is fine but a bit shaky, so I am sure we all wish her a speedy recovery.

So without further ado here are Sue’s top 5 passionista’s for week 62:

Hazel

Merethe

Vicky

Lorraine

Gro

 

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us

Passionista

Don’t forget to check out a new tutorial on Friday,

Also don’t forget to enter our candy draw to win some new Aqua Markers courtesy of Letraset

Hugs, Gina, Denise and DT x x

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi girls 1st of all I hope Denise is ok after her bump. 2ndly thankyou SOOOO much for choosing me as 1 of your top 5 I'm so so surprised I really am. Hope every1 ok, take care

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, thank you, girls. Top 5. I'm dead chuffed. Thanks again. :o)

Emma said...

Well done ladies, all gorgeous and fabulous cards.
Hugs Emma x

Michele Roos said...

Congratulations Ladies - all gorgeous cards again this week. Hugs Michele x

Debs said...

congratulation girlies :-)..
Debs x

Gro said...

Thank you ladies :o)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly I am so excited now. Thanks so much for choosing me to be in the top 5!!!
Love Hazelxox

Julie said...

Your cards are all wonderful ladies - well done to you all!! Hugs, Juliexx

Julie said...

Your cards are all wonderful ladies - well done to you all!! Hugs, Juliexx

Merethe said...

Wow, I'm top 5. Tank you - hugs from Merethe

Unknown said...

Well done ladies x some real talent there x Leigh x