Tuesday 15 June 2010

Week 55 – Top 5 passionista

Hello again, we’re back to announce who Anja has chosen as her top 5 passionista for last week.  We have to say that her “pink birthday” challenge was a big hit and we had some gorgeously girly entries!  Anja certainly had a tough job narrowing it down to just 5. 

So after much deliberation here are Anja’s top 5 passionista for week 55:

Clare

image

Elisa

image

Janet

image

Lynn

image

Meeshka

 image

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 blinkie on your blogs (if you need any help with this please email us). 

Passionista

Don’t forget to check out the new Digi Friday tutorial on the Weekend Workshop on Friday and just by leaving a comment you could win an amazing prize. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations ladies, they are all stunning cards, i'm so glad i wasn't the one choosing this week.
Hugs Tracy x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Girls, I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but I cannot find an email contact to claim my prize for week 52. Can you help please!
Suzi x

Julie said...

Wow - fab choices there Anja but don't know how you managed to pick just five!! Well done everyone!! Juliexx

Gina said...

Congratulations! any problems adding the blinkie just email us on the link below the header :)
Hugs GIna xxx

Michele Roos said...

Congratulations everyone - you're cards are all so gorgeous. Hugs Michele x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Thank you very much for picking me for the top 5!!!.I have added my blinkie to my blog.Best Wishes Elisa.x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ladies! Wonderful creations!

Distressed Miss said...

Thanks so much for selecting me for your top 5 I am honoured as I loved so many of the other creations. Huge hugs
Clare
x

Lynn said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the top five. Lots of great cards this week.

Andie's Space said...

How Anja managed to narrow such a large field of fabulous entries down to five, I'll never know. Big Congratulations to the worthy winners & a huge Thank You to everyone else for sharing your stunning creations with us.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Congratulations everyone - this was not easy, so many beautiful cards and colouring.

Hugs Anja

Simonne said...

wonderful cards!