Friday 26 March 2010

Weekend Workshop

Just a reminder that this weeks Weekend workshop is now posted, just click the link above to take you directly to it. The tutorial this week is adding text to a digi image.

This week our sponsor is Digital Delights, they will be giving away $10 worth of images to a random commenter, all you need to do is leave a comment it is as easy peasy at that.



CDS Logo Louby Loo Creations small Gift Certificate (2) Digital Delights New Badge Design final



Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!!
Wendy also has her own line of Clear Acrylic stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps.
Hugs Gina, Denise and the DT

7 comments:

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

Hi, What a lovely sponsor. I love using Promarkers with Digistamps.
Thanks VEE

Mrsqueenvee/mrs-flopsybunny said...

Hi, What a lovely sponsor. I love using Promarkers with Digistamps.
Thanks VEE

jackiescrafts said...

This sponsor looks great my pro markers and digi images go well together

Jackie x

Lorraine said...

I love your images and often pop over.

LindaSS said...

What a world full of lovely images i found at Digital Delights... Lovely, thx for showing them to me.. :)

Linda from Norway

Micki said...

I love Digital Delights and would love to use my promarkers on their lovely images!
Micki

craftysue said...

How very generous of digi delights to offer such a great give away