Wednesday 10 March 2010

Week 41 - Top 5 passionista

Oh dear I forgot about the top 5 again (at this rate I’m going to be sacked lol!).  I will try harder next week I promise.  I’m so sorry to keep you all waiting so long.  Thank you for so many wonderful creations again last week - Caryn had a really difficult decision choosing her top 5 and it took her ages to pick just 5!

So without further ado here are Caryn’s top 5 passionista for week 41:

Aud Kirsten

Leann

Linda

Maria

Sue C

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs. 

Don’t forget to check out Digi Friday on the Weekend Workshop on Friday for another fantastic tutorial.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh thank you! I've displayed the blinkie in my sidebar but I didn't get it blinking.. don't know what I did wrong.

Leann said...

Aaaaaw, thank you!
Hugs x