Friday 19 March 2010

Digi Friday!

Hi everyone, just a quick post to remind you about the new Digi Friday tutorial on the Weekend Workshop today.  You can find out who the lucky winner from last week is and also if you leave a comment this week there will be another awesome prize up for grabs. 

We hope you are all enjoying the tutorials and hopefully picking up lots of hints and tips along the way :) 

To visit the Weekend Workshop blog please click the tab at the top  of this blog and you’ll be taken straight there.

Have fun with this week’s tutorial and don’t forget to leave us a comment to let us know what you think of it and also to be in with a chance of winning the amazing prize this week.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

HegeHB said...

Cool. I go right in to look:)

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Brilliant workshop girls..really helpful..love it..thank you for all your hard work :o)
hugs Michelle Xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love your workshops, whenever I am stuck for colouring I go straight to your workshop and always find what I need :)

Rosietoes said...

I've just discovered the PFP site and I am totally delighted! The workshops are fabulous and so well illustrated that even numpties like me can begin to learn the finer points of colouring with Promarkers. I got my first set yesterday - 92 pens Whoa!! I'd better learn how to use them then. :)
Thank you for all the hard work and for sharing it with us.
Edna x