Wednesday 23 September 2009

Week 17 – Top 5 passionista

Oh my goodness, we’re so sorry for the delay in posting the top 5 for last week…….but we forgot lol!  Debbi chose our theme of polka dots last week and we were inundated with gorgeous cards.  Right without further ado our top 5 passionista, as chosen by Debbi are:
**** Brenda ****
**** Sarah ****
**** Nicki ****
**** Ali ****
**** Caroline ****
Well done ladies, you are now free to display the blinkie on your blog, if you so wish.  Don’t forget to check out the Weekend Workshop on Friday to see another fantastic tutorial by Debbi.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & Design Team x x

9 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations girls, all of your cards are gorgeous :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Wiccababe said...

congratulations ladies - it was a real tough decision this week with so many fabulous entries - nice to see so many of you loving the polka dots.
Debbi
xx

brenda said...

Oh thank you so much everyone.

I'm having a bit of a rough week with one thing and another, done no carfting or real blogging so this has really cheered me up.

B x

Caroline said...

Thank you I am over the moon at being picked :0)

Anonymous said...

Whoo Whoo!!!!!!
I'm thrilled to be this weeks winner, I can't quite believe it.
Congratulations to the top 5.
Hugs Sonia xxx

Caryn said...

Well done girls, the standard just gets higher every week - glad it wasn't me who had to narrow it down to 5!!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ali Watson said...

Thank you so much I'm delighted will wear my badge with pride :D Sorry can't play along this week don't have these colours....yet lol. Have a fab weekend.

Sarah said...

Wow, first time I have entered the challenge, was very chuffed. I would love to use the blinkie but don't know how to get the code to put it on my blog! thanks again. Sarah

Ali Watson said...

Is there a code for the blinkie for my blog? as I can't get it to blink lol.