Tuesday 26 May 2015

Week 297–special anniversary challenge winners!

Hello again crafters,  I’m back to announce our lucky winners for last week’s special anniversary challenge “no sentiment”.  There were so many gorgeous entries and the DT had a wonderful time visiting your blogs.  Myself and Gina would like to thank you for all your support over the years and for making our little challenge blog the success it is today – without you it would be nothing, we really appreciate you all. 

Anyway enough of the sloppy stuff, here is the real reason you are here – the winners!  There are multiple winners this week as we had lots of lovely prizes up for grabs.  As always, to be fair, we used random.org and these are who he chose:

Letraset offered an exclusive (not available in stores) wallet and 3 sets of promarkers - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Letraset

No. 4

Poydan

Michele R Designs offered €10.00 worth of digi papers - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Michele R Designs

No. 43

Julie (Anyoldcraft)

DigiStamp Boutique offered a £10.00 voucher - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - DSB

No. 24

Carol Gill

Polkadoodles offered 2 digis from their Eden Collection - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Polkadoodles

No. 35

Loreal Blondi

Bugaboo stamps offered a $30.00 voucher - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Bugaboo

No. 17

Kym

Little Claire designs offered a beautiful stamp set called ‘April Showers’ - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Little Claire

No. 2

Crafty Chris

Sassy Studio Designs offered a prize of 4 digis - and the winner is:

PFP winner week 297 - Sassy studio designs

No. 28

Wendy F.

Congratulations to everyone who has won a prize, we wish we could give you all something but we would need lots of prizes to do that lol!  Please can the winners email us (please state prize won in the subject) and we will arrange for you to receive your prizes.  Unfortunately if you do not contact us before the next challenge goes live we will have to re-draw a new winner. 

Thank you again for making our challenge blog such a success and we look forward to spending another 6 years with you!!

We hope you all have a wonderful week and find some time to enter our current challenge “come fly with me” – full details in the post below.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

10 comments:

Huny said...

congratulations ladies !!

Wendy said...

What a lovely surprise to see I'm one of the lucky winners...Thanks, will email you now.
Congrats to all winners!
Wendy xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thanks for picking my entry as a winner. I have sent you an email.

Lau W said...

Congrats to all winners ! xx

AnyOldCraft said...

Oh my gosh.
I see my card there.
Thank you so much.
Congratulations to everyone :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Oh my gosh.
I see my card there.
Thank you so much.
Congratulations to everyone :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Oh my gosh.
I see my card there.
Thank you so much.
Congratulations to everyone :)

AnyOldCraft said...

Oooops sorry guys Internet hiccuped.

Loreal Blondi said...

I'm very happy to see my card is one of WINNERS! Thank You!!

crafty-stamper said...

sorry I have only just seen this thank you for choosing my card as a winner
Carol x